Please enter your Email
1. Could you describe please in your view what is SCRM?
2. What keeps you awake at night?
3. Could SCRM in your view add value to your company?
4. Please name some of the most important Supply Chain RISKS to your opinion.
5. Would you be interested to develop a company wide SCRM programme?
6. Please name some of the main blockers, which would delay the implementation of a company wide SCRM programme.
7. Has your company a developed strategy on how to manage Supply Chain Risks?
Adhoc reaction on an event
Standardised Processes on location level
Standardised processes & structure on global level
Continuously trying to improve SCRM processes
Investing & promoting SCRM as core process
8. How would you score the alignment among your company's departments, when it comes to end-to-end Supply Chain matters?
9. What is your Supply Chain Visibility?
Not reliable, multiple sources of no matching data
Some reliability exists, but still no matching data
Good reliability but still relying on carrier & supplier data
System Integration exists, with carriers & suppliers
IoT, SCR fully integrated
10. How frequently do you cleanse your company's data, ensuring clean & validated Master Databases?
Adhoc and employee based
Adhoc and Line/Local Manager based
Semi-centralised & semi-structured process
Master Data Manager with Central Team
Automated Systems, AI & Central Team in place
11. How ready is your company to measure & manage CO2 emissions, and provide an Annual Climate Disclosure Report?
In the progress to structure the process
General high-level metrics, based on assumptions
Partial measurement of CO2 emissions for direct network
End-to-end, detailed measurement of CO2 with supplier & customer integration
12. How frequently do you evaluate the "fitness" or optimality of your supply chain?
Every 5-10 years, local based
Every 3-5 years, local based
Every 1-3 years, centralised
Annual Supply Chain Modelling
Automated, AI based "Fitness" check
13. How long does it take to prepare a business case with savings or perfomance improvement for your supply chain?
12 - 6 months
6 - 3 months
3 - 1 months
14. How often does management discuss or incorporates supply chain risks in their decision making?
Only as part of H&S
As part of Project Management
As part of Annual or Quarter Budget Review
Monitoring SC Risks on a monthly basis
Daily Risk Assessed Decision Making (AI supported)